Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Zann's Aurora Angels

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Zann writes:
"Which brings me to my Aurora Angels....for years, I've made angels of white roving, hung them in my car, around the house, given them for gifts. I've always thought that angelic beings were rendered well in the medium of unspunwool - ethereal, airy, spirit wisps....
Recently I decided to make some of dyed roving (again Deb Brandt's Dudleyspinner creation), and oh my, the outcome was Aurora Angels:"

Zann's blog
I think these are so creative and beautiful! I can imagine a whole Christmas tree decorated with these lovely angels.
Ta,
Deb

1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Mia said...

Hi there! Awesome angel idea! Now I know what to do with those little bits of absolutely beautiful roving I have laying around!

Thanks for the welcome on my blog as well :-)

Mia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home