Thursday, February 02, 2006

A tiny sample of roving! Becomes a cute little skein of yarn!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Jackie spun this up from a sample I sent her. It may become part of a forest floor. The project is not finished yet and you know wool sometimes has plans of it's own.

Computers certainly have plans of their own. My modem died, it may have been murdered by a virus of some sort, the computer guy hasn't gotten back to me with the details yet. I wish that the hackers who have nothing better to do than figure out ways to make people that they never know or see lives a living hell, could find other entertainment. I know I will wish to murder someone when I get the bill from the computer store.

1 Comments:

At 4:19 AM, Blogger Jackie said...

Get a Mac the next time you buy a computer. There are,I think, 11 known viruses for the Mac. Compared to the hundreds of thousands of viruses for PC's. They may cost a little more at the out set , but they come with a lot of software and you need less trips to the computer store. Something to look into.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home